My coke rewards wednesday deal

Kay

Worker Bee
I think the days of getting multiples/unlimited are gone. I'll take the one for now. :) hopefully they will have more like this.

PSBean

be ready for the 12 days of xmas. i did read that you have to enter in a code per day in order to get the deal. :) a few days look good to me so far. kinda excited!!

afan

It took forever but I finally got through to get a target card.

I didn't get anything last year, I don't remember why. Anyway, it says 1 redemption per account. Is that 1 per day, so 1 Target then you can do 1 McD's tomorrow etc, or 1 for the whole 12 days. I've seen people talk about both, I don't want to waste my time if I got all I can get.
Thanks!

Scubabobby

It took forever but I finally got through to get a target card.

I didn't get anything last year, I don't remember why. Anyway, it says 1 redemption per account. Is that 1 per day, so 1 Target then you can do 1 McD's tomorrow etc, or 1 for the whole 12 days. I've seen people talk about both, I don't want to waste my time if I got all I can get.
Thanks!

Last year it was 1 per offer/day. I made the mistake of putting in the weekly max points(120)earlier in the week because I knew this promotion was starting. I could not get todays deal because you had to enter a code to unlock the deal and I had already entered the weeks max.Bummer

afan

Last year it was 1 per offer/day. I made the mistake of putting in the weekly max points(120)earlier in the week because I knew this promotion was starting. I could not get todays deal because you had to enter a code to unlock the deal and I had already entered the weeks max.Bummer

Thanks! That's what I thought it was.

Bummer about not being able to do the deal but on the bright side it took like 6 hours to finally get through and get the card. Now I did go to the gym, do laundry, eat lunch and some other stuff while trying the site out, but still. I hope they go better after today. Just wish they'd be here sooner than 8-10 weeks, was hoping to use it for xmas gifts.

register to remove this ad: