mr potato head qustion

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by eyeore65, Nov 17, 2009.

1. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

i am going to target today and was wondering is it the 5 off of the spuds that you use to get them for 99 cents let me know soon as possible please thanks.

Register to remove this ad
  3. sondra1616

sondra1616 New Member

Yes! The Santa spuds are in the Christmas section. :)

4. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

Yes that is correct! I'm going to get mine today!!

5. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

Got mine with zero problems.

6. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

The guy at Target told me that they used to have Halloween Mr. Potato Head spuds but they were all sold out. So if you can't find any Santa spuds, hold onto the coupons until the next holiday. I know Mr. Potato Head also makes spuds for Valentine's Day and Easter.

7. PSBean

PSBean Member

OMG!!!! that is so AWSM, i hope they have these coups 4ever. My kohl's allowed me to use the coups there and I got a Mrs. Potato head, and 5 of the spuds for $2.17. that was after coups and my 30% off, they were on sale for 40% off to begin with!!! I also got the Santa and regular Mr Potato head at target for $3.15. I liked my Kohl's deal better but w/e. 8 for $5.32 including tax is nuthin to sneeze at!!! :D

8. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

didn't get to go because kids though a fit and made there dad mad so we didn't go to kokomo maybe tuseday

9. VivaLa$herry

VivaLa$herry Chillin Member

I could not find the santa one so I got the regular one for $1.99 not the cheapest but it will work for me..

10. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

thats what i did :)

11. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

Found out my Family Dollar takes IP q's (and more than 2 q's per trtansaction as I was previuosly told) and they were having 10% off all purchases sale this past weekend. Scored 9 Mr/Mrs Potato Heads for $3.60. These are Zach's clasmates Chrismas presents.

12. PSBean

PSBean Member

nice job, wish mine took those!!!! always fun for the imagination. :D

13. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Nice going, Cyndie! :h5:

I wonder if all Family Dollar's take IPs? I know our Dollar General won't but I don't think I've tried Family Dollar....

14. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

the manager told me that as long as I have q's that are legit and scan I can use as many as I want. I used IP and insert q's the day I went. :bigthumb:

15. VivaLa$herry

VivaLa$herry Chillin Member

I went back today and I got 3 of the santa ones :) that makes 4 tater heads I have :kekeke: