Marlboro County Rewards - FREE Gifts on July 1st

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I assume you're kidding, right? The key chain is a free initial "gift" not the "reward" that we're all trying to get by signing onto the website every day.

It really only takes 15 seconds to get all three reward icons every day, and the final rewards are awesome! Even a pair of high quality boots!!
The three reward icons are always in the same place and you just have to click on the "action" to get the reward icon to flip over and you'll see the reward meter (bottom right of screen) to sparkle. You don't actually have to view the video or the photos, or read anything. It's a lot like the Allstate Bergwood game.... it's very quick once you figure it out. Try again!

Just click on the same three reward icons every day -- (1) VIEW attraction photos or videos (right side of screen) (2) CLICK 1 to 5 stars to rate the attraction (center of same screen), and (3) click on GO ARROW to another Marlboro site (bottom of same screen).

:h5:

Thanks for the clarifications!! :)

auntcrystal77

it showed maintence a few days but i got it all to go thru-i just wondered because it said if it didnt go thru they would do a drawing to see who got the points??

laurelnev

Finally Reached Level 3

I reached Level 3 today, FINALLY. Selected the camcorder as my "reward", and got an e-mail conf it will arrive in 14-16 weeks. (That seems like a LONG time!) Not too shabby for three clicks a day for 2 months!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Level 3 Finally!!!

I finally hit Level 3 today!! I ordered the Weber grill for my husband and the steer horns for me. (The mounted steer horns will look good in the high school classroom where my husband teaches U.S. history, including Texas history!)

I don't know what I'm going to do with all of my free time now that I don't need to check the Marlboro website every day!

:D

auntcrystal77

How many are you doing? It will take 14-16 weeks to get grill and camcorder.

i want the camera,hubby wants the grill,my dad wants cowboy boots lol and my brother wants his personalized zippo(he only made it to level 2) and then i will have one left that was my moms so i dunno with that one:dunno:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
i want the camera,hubby wants the grill,my dad wants cowboy boots lol and my brother wants his personalized zippo(he only made it to level 2) and then i will have one left that was my moms so i dunno with that one:dunno:

sweet of you to do that for your family:kiss:

auntcrystal77

sweet of you to do that for your family:kiss:

yeah im the only one patient enough:rofl::rofl: no my family is clueless when it comes to computers so i promised i would help them-doent bother me anyways cause im doing it for my self and hubby(hubby just doesnt know how lol)

register to remove this ad: