look in your emails

werewolf3445

rue la la is offering a free $30 credit to anyone who has or signs up for rue la la account and i bought a adult bouncy ball for myself and i hope they use this info to get this freebie while it lasts thank you

werewolf3445

A $30 Credit means one thing. Mandatory shopping spree.
from Rue La La to you
Show Details
Here's a little something from our CEO. Put it to stylish use and enjoy!

Just a quick hello.
Here's a $30 Credit to shop the site and find what speaks to you. SHOP NOW
You will receive a $30 credit on September 3, 2013. This offer is valid for select Members only and is not valid on prior purchases or with any other discounts or promotions. Credit cannot be transferred. Rue La La reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time. Credit expires on October 3, 2013.
ABOUT RUE LA LA CAREERS PRIVACY POLICY TERMS OF USE
To adjust your email-subscription preferences or unsubscribe, please use this link. If you'd like to change your email address, go to
My Account. Mailing address: 20 Channel Center, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02210. This is an email advertisement.
Rue La La is a division of Retail Convergence.com, LP. ©2013 Rue La La all rights reserved.

LSG

My credit was $20. I did use it to get a $120 shirt for $14.95 after shipping! That is going to be in my Santa pile on Christmas morning! Thanks for the heads up!

register to remove this ad: