Leapfrog.com-Big Sale List! CHECK IT OUT!

You decide what sale is best for you. When i see a sale list this long i just like to post them all so you can see what sale will fit you best. I don't want you to miss out on any one sale.
Leapster Games Sale. $5 off full priced games. Use promo code FEBLEAP5. Offer valid 11.1 through 11.23.

Save $5 on the Tag Reading System- Use promo code SAVEONTAG. Learn to Read. Love to Read. Free Shipping $50+. Offer valid now through 11.18.

Weekly Deal: Buy a Learning System, Get a Free Book or Game + Free Ship orders over $50. Offer valid 11.11 through 11.17.

Weekly Deal! Free Foster's Tag Book with purchase of Tag Reading System. Use promo code FREEFOSTERS. Offer valid 11.11 through 11.17.

Weekly Deal! Free ABC Tag Jr. Book with purchase of Tag Junior Book Pal. Use promo code FREEABC. Offer valid 11.11 through 11.17.

Weekly Deal! Free Leapster Batman game with purchase of Leapster Handheld. Use promo code FREEGAME10. Offer valid 11.11 through 11.17.

Weekly Deal! Free Leaplet with purchase of Leapster Explorer Handheld. Use promo code FREELEAPLET10. Offer valid 11.11 through 11.17.

http://dealshoppingmama.blogspot.com/2010/11/leapfrogcom-big-sale-list-check-it-out.html

sorry to send you to my blog. each offer has its own link. i thought it would be easier to take you to my blog where all the links are set up for each offer so you don't have to search around for each sale..

register to remove this ad: