Latest SwagBuck code, Hurry!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I got it...I signed up to follow them on twitter, and they send out the alert from twitter fast! I had to google the answer to the clue though (which was contained in the comment on that blog post about the Superbowl contest)

getitfree

I may get a gift card with my swagbucks.. I have over 800 saved so far. Most of the gift cards are online only.. but lots of stores have special where they waive shipping. I have issues paying for shipping! I wish the Sears or Barnes and Noble cards could be used in the store.. but.. I won't complain.. free gift cards rock!

AMY1

Thanks, I signed up
smile.gif
I’ve got a long ways to go I have 4 bucks. How do/where do I get these codes? How often do we get them? Thanks in advance.

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Thanks, I signed up
smile.gif
I’ve got a long ways to go I have 4 bucks. How do/where do I get these codes? How often do we get them? Thanks in advance.

You get codes by searching on swagbucks, by referring people via your referral link, posting one of their banners on your facebook or myspace or blog,by following their blog postings(sometimes there are codes posted only on the blog), by signing up for their newsletter (sometimes, there are codes exclusive to the newsletter), signing up to follow them on twitter (if you link your cellphone to your twitter account, you will be tweeted everytime there is an update on twitter, sometimes, clues to codes are posted in their own comments on the swagbucks blog postings.

Hope this helps:D

getitfree

You get codes by searching on swagbucks, by referring people via your referral link, posting one of their banners on your facebook or myspace or blog,by following their blog postings(sometimes there are codes posted only on the blog), by signing up for their newsletter (sometimes, there are codes exclusive to the newsletter), signing up to follow them on twitter (if you link your cellphone to your twitter account, you will be tweeted everytime there is an update on twitter, sometimes, clues to codes are posted in their own comments on the swagbucks blog postings.

Hope this helps:D

One thing you can do is... refer your husband or someone else in your family, and then always use their name, you will get a swagbuck times 2 every time you win one because you will get the one you won, and since you referred yourself, you get one under your first name. I use the search engine even when I know the web address.. such as.. I type freestufftimes.com in the search engine when I want to access this site. I get at least 2 a day just from coming to this site. I am up to 850. I started a few months ago.. about 2 or 3 weeks before I joined this site.

getitfree

32 seconds ago
3 Swag Bucks
Cathy L, IN

I just logged out and then back in again.. just got three.. all I did was type freestufftimes in the search engine!

getitfree

I have the colts toolbar.. so it is easy to use! You can download the toolbar and then it is convenient.

Mishie

Friendly Member
I actually got 10 swagbucks yesterday for doing a search. I'm up to 36 now. I'm gonna get the $5 for Amazon as soon as I reach 45. :wiggle:

register to remove this ad: