$10 off $50 plus free shipping

landsend.com/kids

code: FAMILYFUN2
pin: 6170

expires 9/15
excludes clearance

Stormy Weather

Check your e-mail --

Lands End sent out codes yesterday for 25% off all regular priced merchandise and free shipping, good until Monday.

They are individual codes, so I can't post.

I bought over $100 worth of clothes, used the code to bring it down to $79 and get free shipping, used $75 worth of gift cards earned through my credit card rewards, plus linked to it through a shopping reward site AND got K-Mart Members Rewards for it.

Out of pocket (before the two rewards site rebates kick in) was $4.10, for $100+ of clothes. :jump:

Stormy Weather

Im not familiar with the rewards.. How does it work? Is it really $4.10 before rewards? :confused:

Lands End is somehow part of the K-Mart family, so I entered my SYWR card number on the site to get reward points. Plus, I linked to Lands End through a rewards site (like ebates) so earned rewards there too.

Now, what I am NOT sure of is if I get the reward points on the full total (the $79) or the total I actually paid after gift cards (the $4). 5% of $79 is $3.95, so that would bring my OOP to 15 cents. (5% of $4 is not quite as impressive!)

Stormy Weather

Im not familiar with the rewards.. How does it work? Is it really $4.10 before rewards? :confused:

Or did you mean the credit card rewards, where I earned the gift cards?

Some reward credit cards give you what you earned in a check, but some let you buy gift cards usually at a discount. I traded in 60 reward points from my credit card for a $75 gift certificate.

Stormy Weather

Okay.. so you mean $4.10 after gift card and rewards..

It was $4.10 after gift cards only (not gift cards and rewards points). $4.10 was the amount of my OOP at the time of purchase.

The rewards will lower the $4.10 even further -- probably just pennies, unless they count the full amount (prior to gift cards). I should get it from two sources -- the portal I used to log in, and the SYWR card linked to my account. (from their website -- Shop Your Way Rewards℠ is a free program that lets you earn and redeem Points every time you shop online and in store at Lands’ End, Sears, Kmart, the great indoors and mygofer.com.)

I got the e-mail today telling me how many reward points I earned from a purchase last week, so I'll probably get the e-mail about rewards points from the Lands End purchase sometime next week.

Every little bit helps!

Mishie

Friendly Member
Land's End, Sears and Kmart are all owned by the same company. You can use any of their gift cards on any of their sites. (If you have a Sears gift card, you can use it at Land's End, Kmart or Sears, etc.) It's all interchangeable. I've used Sears gift cards at Kmart and I've used Land's End gift cards on Sears.com and Kmart.com.

Stormy Weather

Land's End, Sears and Kmart are all owned by the same company. You can use any of their gift cards on any of their sites. (If you have a Sears gift card, you can use it at Land's End, Kmart or Sears, etc.) It's all interchangeable. I've used Sears gift cards at Kmart and I've used Land's End gift cards on Sears.com and Kmart.com.

I knew they were related, but I never knew you could use gift cards from one at the other. Thanks!

register to remove this ad: