LandsEnd: Free shipping on any order

Stormy Weather

More savings --

An order I placed last week arrived today (the $12 half-zip fleece top).

Included in the order is a Share the Joy secret savings gift card.

Use the (unique) promo code and pin on any order from 12/1 to 12/20, and get free shipping (if on-line or phone order -- also good to use in stores) and get either $5, $10, or $50 off your order in surprise savings.

They are doing "St. Nick's Picks" -- one item on sale each day -- so this might work well to combine with one of those.

:xmasgrin:

Stormy Weather

oooh nice.. all orders get the secret savings card? its like victorias secret

I assume -- I didn't see anything about it on the website. I placed another order last night (using $50 off $150), so we'll see if it comes in that order too.

OH -- about last night's order -- in their catalog their long underwear shows as buy 3, get $2.50 off each. However, on-line, it shows as double that -- buy 3, get $5 off each -- but it did not come off my order. I did an instant chat with customer service, and they credited me an extra $15 on top of the $50.

webhunting.info

hey web, any idea where i can get cheap thermals for my mom? thanks:D

cheap thermals... let me think. i got a catalogue in the mail tonight from l.l. bean that said free shipping. i haven't checked their prices though. my sister always got silk thermals. tell me she isn't planning on wearing them in los angeles? :kekeke: one of those rei/traders outpost type places used to have good prices. haven't looked at those stores in awhile. i'll look.

Stormy Weather

more free shipping offers

Free shipping lands end

(1) promo code: LASTCHANCE
PIN 5349
good until December 7

(2) I ordered on Sunday, and on the "your order shipped" e-mail confirmation received today, there is a "click here for free shipping" link good until December 13. If you order from them, look for it -- it is near the bottom with the ads and I almost missed it.

register to remove this ad: