Kraft First Taste- 6 FREE Product Coupons

ByandBy

Thank you I got it too! Some of you might try checking your Offer history to just see if for some reason it did not go thru for you. mine did after all that clicking .:)

tmonkey

Hi everyone. I know that is a really stupid question but how to you collect points? I joined spicy side and have been running around, opening doors, etc but my points won't go up for me to try to win something.. I've been trying for several hours because it is embarrassing to ask my question. Any help would be much appreciated.

For all I know I could be doing it all wrong! :dunno:

MarleesMommy

All I did was pick up the Slim Jim's and things like that. There's the one door that gives you a fish and lamp and some other weird things. Just hit that switch with one and the prize light should come on.

Atleast that's how I did it..

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
Hi everyone. I know that is a really stupid question but how to you collect points? I joined spicy side and have been running around, opening doors, etc but my points won't go up for me to try to win something.. I've been trying for several hours because it is embarrassing to ask my question. Any help would be much appreciated.

For all I know I could be doing it all wrong! :dunno:

You posted in wrong thread.You need to use down arrow to pick up slimjims you find.And dont be embarressed,we all make mistakes.:wavey:

bagofrats

Do they stagger the offers by region? Mine consistently show up as available 2 or 3 weeks later than the initial wave. :dunno:

PSBean

i always get $$ off coups never freebies, for those of you that get freebies what's the trick? tyia :)

Mandy83

I didn't get any offers. Do you have to do anything on their site to receive more offers? Thanks if anyone knows =)

register to remove this ad: