JCPenney $10 off $10

webhunting.info

I get the $10/$10 mailed coupon as well as the $10/$50 and $10/$40 all the time and I don't have a JCP account. I signed up for the JCPenney rewards program way back when and that's why I figured I got the coupons. My mom gets them too and she doesn't have a JCP account either. :dunno:

yeah i think that's the story for a lot of us in here. i don't get the $10 off $50 or $40...but i wouldn't use it anyway! i threw something in the trash a few days ago. think it was just their ad for spend a gazillion get free shipping.

getitfree

ok because I ordered like 3 items. Seperate orders and this is what they just sent me. Grrrr.....lol Here is what I got:

Thank you for your reply.

The promotional discount ten4you, is valid for one-time use on a single
order. This information can be found on the promotional offer and in the
exclusion information. Our records indicate you have already used this
promotion on order number ####-####-####-####.

We have multiple orders from you and the additional orders do not
qualify for this discount. Please let us know if you are interested in
receiving the additional orders without the discount. We may be able to
combine the orders to help you save on shipping and handling costs.

We will hold your orders for a period of 10 days pending a response to
this e-mail. If we have not heard from you within that time, we will
assume you are no longer interested and your orders will be canceled.

Please also note that JCPenney is in no way responsible for false or
incomplete sale or promotional offers which are advertised on a site
other than www.jcpenney.com or via an e-mail from JCPenney.

Cordially,

JCP.com Customer Service
Every Day Matters

*** To respond via e-mail, it is imperative that you reply to this
message and do NOT alter the subject line. If you would like to speak
with someone regarding your order, please call Internet Customer Service
at 1.800.322.1189 and note the reference number in the subject line of
this message.

I placed a few orders the same way quite some time ago.. They actually shipped the orders to my local pennys.. then, when I picked up my orders, I was told that I could only have the discount once and the balances on the remaining orders was now higher.. then, I said that I didn't want the other orders and I was told that since the items were shipped, I would still be charged shipping! So.. basically, I was being told, refuse the orders at a HIGHER price, and you have to pay shipping for each order..... or.. pay a price higher than what was agreed to when you placed the order.!! Needless to say, I don't order from Pennys any longer.

webhunting.info

ouch. that was a horrible thing for them to do!! i wonder if bringing the email confirmation would have helped? that doesn't seem legal.

candy

Miss Congeniality
Got my daughter some jeans for $5.65, but after I get my $5 back from ebates my total will be 65 cents!!!:bowdown:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Got my daughter some jeans for $5.65, but after I get my $5 back from ebates my total will be 65 cents!!!:bowdown:

what are the benefits of being a member of ebates? how do u get the $5 back from ebates? is this $5 a credit to jcp? cash? please explain!! THANKS

destyne

when u sign up for ebates and make your first purchase you get a 5.00 bonus. then every purchase you make thru there stores u get a cash back percentage every 3 months. they either mail you a check or deposit it in your paypal account.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
when u sign up for ebates and make your first purchase you get a 5.00 bonus. then every purchase you make thru there stores u get a cash back percentage every 3 months. they either mail you a check or deposit it in your paypal account.

thx

ByandBy

Going to pickup my two orders tomorrow. We'll see if they give me any trouble. I did one in my husband and one in mine different cards and accounts. I got the shirt and jeans on both for around $5 something.

register to remove this ad: