HP Touchpads $99 or $149!!

rissasweetay

Hey everyone, if you haven't heard HP is doing away with their Touchpad series. If you can still find them in your stores you can snag one up for $99 for the 16GB or $149 for the 32GB. The $99 one is sold out in all the online stores, but the $149 one is still available.

It seems that Amazon.com is the only one that hasn't dropped the price yet and they have them in stock.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2391460,00.asp

melloddie

Hey everyone, if you haven't heard HP is doing away with their Touchpad series. If you can still find them in your stores you can snag one up for $99 for the 16GB or $149 for the 32GB. The $99 one is sold out in all the online stores, but the $149 one is still available.

It seems that Amazon.com is the only one that hasn't dropped the price yet and they have them in stock.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2391460,00.asp

yea this would have been the deal of the year. We went looking all over yesterday and all stores sold out!!! :( Good luck with Amazon because they're being bombarded with people requesting to price match. Not sure how that's going to turn out. I think BestBuy is the only store said to have sent all back to HP to re-coop for some of their losses instead of the steep end like the other stores are getting hit with. I'm sure some people will have better luck. I'm in NY and usually electronic deals like this goes in seconds, so good luck to you guys!:fingersx:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
sweet!! Wonder if Amazon will price match? Wonder if HP will have tech support or warrant repair since they are doing away with them? Would love to have a tablet like this!!

melloddie

ugh and out of stock now :(

Yea my hubby got it from the Amazon directly, but like many others got cancellation email already from the 3rd party OnSale one. He's just happy he got one and as u stated will be putting on Droid, which works great for our nook :)

rissasweetay

Sears has them and they will price match, but you have to pay their price first and then they'll refund you the difference. Sucky price match policy!

mswoodman

My order just got cancelled from Barnes & Noble, 2 days after I placed the order and with no e-mail. Sucky!

melloddie

people bid 10,000 on this one. LOL. Thanks melloddie for this hilarious post :kiss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::uh:

yea when someone tries to be jerky like this, people on Ebay will always teach him a lesson. Bidder won't pay but seller will still be hit with usual Ebay/Paypal sales cut and until Ebay/Paypal clears him from non-payment investigation ... which means the seller could well possibly have to pay for the fees he owes first then gets reimbursed... and depending on when his cc cycle ends (if he has cc as fund mgmt) he would have to pay his cc else he gets hit with late or finance charges...so all a matter of timing.

register to remove this ad: