HP Touchpads $99 or $149!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by rissasweetay, Aug 21, 2011.

1. rissasweetay

rissasweetay Active Member

Hey everyone, if you haven't heard HP is doing away with their Touchpad series. If you can still find them in your stores you can snag one up for $99 for the 16GB or $149 for the 32GB. The $99 one is sold out in all the online stores, but the $149 one is still available.

It seems that Amazon.com is the only one that hasn't dropped the price yet and they have them in stock.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2391460,00.asp

Register to remove this ad
  3. melloddie

melloddie New Member

yea this would have been the deal of the year. We went looking all over yesterday and all stores sold out!!! :( Good luck with Amazon because they're being bombarded with people requesting to price match. Not sure how that's going to turn out. I think BestBuy is the only store said to have sent all back to HP to re-coop for some of their losses instead of the steep end like the other stores are getting hit with. I'm sure some people will have better luck. I'm in NY and usually electronic deals like this goes in seconds, so good luck to you guys!:fingersx:

4. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

sweet!! Wonder if Amazon will price match? Wonder if HP will have tech support or warrant repair since they are doing away with them? Would love to have a tablet like this!!

5. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

6. chris

ugh and out of stock now :(

7. melloddie

melloddie New Member

Yea my hubby got it from the Amazon directly, but like many others got cancellation email already from the 3rd party OnSale one. He's just happy he got one and as u stated will be putting on Droid, which works great for our nook :)

8. chris

9. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

10. melloddie

melloddie New Member

11. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

12. melloddie

melloddie New Member

13. rissasweetay

rissasweetay Active Member

Sears has them and they will price match, but you have to pay their price first and then they'll refund you the difference. Sucky price match policy!

14. mswoodman

mswoodman New Member

My order just got cancelled from Barnes & Noble, 2 days after I placed the order and with no e-mail. Sucky!

15. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

I got the same cancellation email. :(

16. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

I'm so upset I totally missed out on this.. I wish I'd seen the post earlier. :(((

17. melloddie

melloddie New Member

18. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

19. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

20. melloddie

melloddie New Member

yea when someone tries to be jerky like this, people on Ebay will always teach him a lesson. Bidder won't pay but seller will still be hit with usual Ebay/Paypal sales cut and until Ebay/Paypal clears him from non-payment investigation ... which means the seller could well possibly have to pay for the fees he owes first then gets reimbursed... and depending on when his cc cycle ends (if he has cc as fund mgmt) he would have to pay his cc else he gets hit with late or finance charges...so all a matter of timing.

21. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest