HOT* Slippers, Isotoners $1.99 + Tax FS to store Pick up

helobuff

It took me three times to get my order thru!!

Got hubby a new pillow.. he has been having shoulder pain.. thought this was the best choice for this coupon code..
Pillow was on sale from $40 to $19.99
I would have ordered two but I like down and he likes feather :kekeke:
Quilted Feather Pillow - King
Item# FC725-8121D
Color: White

Sale $19.98
Original $39.99
Back Ordered $39.99 1 Savings
($20.01)
$19.98
Promotion:
GIVEJOY ($10.00)
Total Savings: ($30.01)
Subtotal: $9.98
Standard Shipping & Handling $5.95
Tax: $0.62
Order Total: $16.55

Please print this page for your records. If you have questions
regarding your order or our website, call 1-800-322-1189.

mattymatty26

That code only gave me 10% off the reg price, which made a $10.99 pair of slippers on sale $8.79....it said I can save 20% if I use a JC Penney card, but nothing about $10 off :( No free shipping on the slippers either...do I have the worst luck EVER or what?? :p

Last edited:

CandyToo

Observant Member
That code only gave me 10% off the reg price, which made a $10.99 pair of slippers on sale $8.79....it said I can save 20% if I use a JC Penney card, but nothing about $10 off :( No free shipping on the slippers either...do I have the worst luck EVER or what?? :p
All of the blogs are saying it's expired now. I missed out on it, too.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I tried getting this to work for like 3 hours yesterday. Wasn't able to get anything to finish without it timing out and this morning its doing the same thing. Jcpenny's needs to get its shit together

helobuff

Yes, sadly today they changed the code to be only 10% discount.. I used it yesterday. .. $10 off my order.. tried today again myself but only 10% off now. :cry:

helobuff

Free shipping on the slippers was only yesterday on shoes and slippers..
The 10% or 20% depending on what you are buying that is on their customer appreciation sale going on now. :wavey:

helobuff

When i try to check out doesn't give me sale price!!??:uh:

Their checkout process it complicated..
First you have to choose checkout with coupon
then you sign in..
then you change your passcode
then you confirm your address and choose checkout with credit card (NOT EXPRESS CHECKOUT)
then you see your price page
at this point you have the chance to make changes to your order
you can cancel and clear your cart at this point if your coupon code didnt apply or has been reduced.. like now the code GIVEJOY is only a certain percentage (10% or 20% off - no longer $10 off your order) depending on what you are buying according to the sale on their customer appreciation deal today.

register to remove this ad: