HOT! Move fast.. Mens fleece slippers $5 shipped!

quin208

ahhh the size chart is not workinggggggggggggggg. idk what size to get my bf. he is a size 13 shoe

helobuff

I cant get the size chart to come up either.. I thought the green was very holidayish! Christmasy! :xmasgrin:

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
old navy almost NEVER does free shipping which is ridicolous and their prices are getting to be as bad as Gap well wait they are all owned by the same peeps LOL must be why

webhunting.info

ahhh the size chart is not workinggggggggggggggg. idk what size to get my bf. he is a size 13 shoe

there was a gray size 13 pair on blair for $5.99. free shipping supposedly ended last night but sometimes they don't cancel the codes right away.

Last edited:

helobuff

old navy almost NEVER does free shipping which is ridicolous and their prices are getting to be as bad as Gap well wait they are all owned by the same peeps LOL must be why

So frustrating to go to stores online at Christmas time and they dont have free shippinng.. :uh: You would think it would be standard in the industry to keep traffic down in the stores... but no.. they want us to :run: ragged :kekeke:

I didnt get them either.. I had two pair in my cart and of later i see you cannot check the free shipping option unless you hit a certain price amount.. no wonder I never shop there! That and most of their stuff is junk..

register to remove this ad: