*HOT*Chicago Steaks Deal!! 12 burgers, 4 steaks, Seasoning shaker ONLY $20.89 shipped

washlicn

deal_Chicago_Steak_Company_Discount_Coupon.jpg

BuywithMe has an awesome deal going on just in time for Father’s day. They have $25 for $50 of Gourmet Steaks & Seafood from the Chicago Steak Company. But what makes this deal so awesome is that shipping is included for FREE, so you save around $22 which it would normally cost! Plus, if you sign up for a NEW BuywithMe account, you will get a $5 credit, making it ONLY $20 for the $50 Certificate!

Once, you login or register with BuywithMe, click at the top and change your location to Chicago and you should see the deal.

Deal Terms

Limit 3 vouchers per person, and buy 3 additional vouchers for gifts (6 total).
Use 1 voucher per order total.
Valid for any item on www.mychicagosteak.com, including sale items.
Enter BWM voucher number at Chicago Steak Company checkout to receive your credit.
Shipping is included anywhere in the Continental U.S. (please note: Chicago Steak Company is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes); orders are shipped Mon-Wed, and standard delivery time is 5-7 business days from date of shipment.
Full value of voucher must be used in one order; no change or credit returned.
BuyWithMe and Chicago Steak Company are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced vouchers.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotional codes.
Voucher not valid until 48 hours after purchase.
Promotional value expires 11/20/2011.

**HOT DEAL***Now if you want to get in on the deal, search “Seasoning” when you go the to Chicago Steak Company website and add the single seasoning shaker for $5.99. This qualifies you to then only by the “add ons” which are super discounted items on the site. Basically pick an item that is $24.99 and one that is $19.99 to get the awesome deal. They have several different choices.

I bought 12 4 oz Burgers, 6 8 oz Pork chops and the seasoning and it came out to just $0.89 shipped!!

Untitled46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoriLions

Thanks for sharing I bought the deal too. I didn't see a posted referral link so if someone already has an account with Buy With Me, please use this referral link:

http://www.buywithme.com/i/hny3b4h6411o7?utm_source=GYFLI&utm_medium=Social

If you are new to Buy With Me, you can use my referral link and you will get $5.00:

http://www.buywithme.com/ref/9JYHVQ35?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=RAFLI

The deal is listed under Chicago.

They also have good reviews.

http://www.topconsumerreviews.com/steak/detailed-reviews.php

Thank you!

Last edited:

crazybailey7

Let me place an order of add-ons without the steak seasoning. Just has to be over 43 dollars or something.

4 5oz top sirloin- 19.95
6 10oz top sirloin 39.95

$9.90 total. but i had a $10 buy with me credit instead of 5!

so just under $25 for $150 in steaks! Perfect for my dudes bday next month :)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Let me place an order of add-ons without the steak seasoning. Just has to be over 43 dollars or something.

4 5oz top sirloin- 19.95
6 10oz top sirloin 39.95

$9.90 total. but i had a $10 buy with me credit instead of 5!

so just under $25 for $150 in steaks! Perfect for my dudes bday next month :)
:h5::h5: cant decide.. :run:

Kay

Worker Bee
How long does it usually take for the credit to show up? (i just signed up under your link Lori:jump:)

LoriLions

Kay, Thank you! I checked my referrals and it shows that two people signed up but I do not $ for the referrals.

I will check later tonight and let you know...thanks again!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
That steak (or whatever the hell it is) in the photo looks disgusting. To fat like it's raw inside (like they sometimes do on food network "rare") :puke:

LoriLions

The website is vague. It does not state a timeline. I have not received any credits either.

"I invited a friend. When will I receive my credit?"

"In order to receive the referral credit, your friend(s) must sign up for a BuyWithMe account through your personalized link you shared. Once they have an account and make their first purchase, a $10 credit will be automatically placed in your account."

MrsWhite

Referal Credit not working

I tried to get the $5.00 credit for new account. It didn't work.

However, I entered BBQ20 into the BWM website check out page and it gave me 20% off($5.00)(memorial weekend only)

Just in case someone is having trouble like me.. Thanks for the great deal.

Last edited:

rissasweetay

Thanks for posting this awesome deal!! Did anyone else try to use a promo code for Chicago Steaks? They've got an ad on the main page now that says "Order today and we will send 8 half pound burgers for free, promo code 8burgers". I used the code and it says code accepted but doesnt show up anywhere where I'll get the 8 burgers.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I tried to get the $5.00 credit for new account. It didn't work.

However, I entered BBQ20 into the BWM website check out page and it gave me 20% off($5.00)(memorial weekend only)

Just in case someone is having trouble like me.. Thanks for the great deal.

thank you, MrsWhite. I did not want to create a new account so I used the promo code and it worked. The 15% off didnt stack, didnt work but its alright.. Im probably going to order cheesecake for my sister's birthday.

:bigthumb:

webhunting.info

mybargainbuddy:

Free S/H on any order at Chicago Steak Company
Use code SHIP4FREE at checkout (exp. 5/31)

Lots of great gifts for Father's Day. Shipping typically starts at $15.99, so this is a fabulous discount! Specials are up to 55% off.

Kay

Worker Bee
From the email I sent to ... myself... when I signed up:
"Hey, have you checked out BuyWithMe? I'm already in, and I think you'll like it too! You get huge discounts on the coolest stuff in your city, and you'll also get $5 credit after your first purchase if you join through my invitation link!"

So, I think the credit comes after the first purchase. At least I'm guessing...

sellingmom

Wow my first post! Have been reading for awhile tho!
Did the orders that some of ya'll made getting the add ons go thru? I ordered just the add ons and it went thru , but got a phone call the next day that I couldn't do that! Did anyone else get that call?

shelker

Wow my first post! Have been reading for awhile tho!
Did the orders that some of ya'll made getting the add ons go thru? I ordered just the add ons and it went thru , but got a phone call the next day that I couldn't do that! Did anyone else get that call?

welcome to the forum...:wavey:

register to remove this ad: