*HOT*Chicago Steaks Deal!! 12 burgers, 4 steaks, Seasoning shaker ONLY $20.89 shipped

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Wow my first post! Have been reading for awhile tho!
Did the orders that some of ya'll made getting the add ons go thru? I ordered just the add ons and it went thru , but got a phone call the next day that I couldn't do that! Did anyone else get that call?
congrats on your first post :)

anyway, i have not placed my order yet so I don't know.. Maybe call them and let them know you are not happy about what happened to your order.

MrsWhite

I got mine....

Navigating the website was a bit tricky as you could only enter one promo code, but mine came in the mail yesterday(Friday).

Exactly as posted.....thanks for the awesome post, now I just have to get through the 12 emails they have sent me since the order...well worth it.

:v:

LoriLions

I didn't order the add-ons only since I was afraid that the order would be rejected and it was a gift. However, my Dad received the order on Friday and it included a 15% off code and a $25 gift certificate off his next order of $150 or more.

How did you use two codes? I couldn't figure that one out...

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I didn't order the add-ons only since I was afraid that the order would be rejected and it was a gift. However, my Dad received the order on Friday and it included a 15% off code and a $25 gift certificate off his next order of $150 or more.

How did you use two codes? I couldn't figure that one out...

what did you order?

register to remove this ad: