Help lol

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
Can someone point me in the direction for a good cheap ipad2 screen protector? Walmart had them for 30$ I'm sure I can get it cheaper online. Thanks in advance :h5::bigthumb::fingersx:

mamicita

I usually check Amazon.com coz it has reliable reviews. I do not have an Ipad, however.

I checked there and read the reviews for them.some people used all of the pack b4 they got it right. I kno people seek out deals online and I used to get help finding great deals on here way back in the day.:h5:;)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I checked there and read the reviews for them.some people used all of the pack b4 they got it right. I kno people seek out deals online and I used to get help finding great deals on here way back in the day.:h5:;)

let's wait and see :) Hope someone else replies/comments. I didn't buy a protective screen for my android phone and it was okay. I think they're meant to be scratch proof but hey with kiddos around better safe than sorry :):h5:

Do you have the newest edition? How is it? I would love to have one but It's more of a luxury item and Im not an Apple person. :)

mamicita

let's wait and see :) Hope someone else replies/comments. I didn't buy a protective screen for my android phone and it was okay. I think they're meant to be scratch proof but hey with kiddos around better safe than sorry :):h5:

Do you have the newest edition? How is it? I would love to have one but It's more of a luxury item and Im not an Apple person. :)

Yes, I'm hoping someone else will reply with a good deal:fingersx:.I still have it in the plastic sleeve it came in.it's good to keep the fingerprints off the screen. I make sure my daughters are very careful when they play their apps on it.:h5:

Yes, I have the ipad2. I love it. I won it from my radio station otherwise I wouldn't have it :h5: lol. But I absolutely love it bc my pc has been acting up for months so with this I'm able to do more and get more free stuff :D. I'm not really an apple person but it was free to me so I'm happy :kekeke:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
You might want to try ebay! They have them for less than $5, but you would have to read the reviews to find a good one! Good luck!

register to remove this ad: