Gevalia....

momofbee

Anybody ever ordered from them?

I was just thinking that this would make a really nice gift for someone.....if I could remember to cancel as soon as I got it.

For $10.00 and free shipping you get all of this:
12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffeemaker
Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
Gevalia Travel Mug
And (2) 1/2 lb bags of cofee

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/continuity/enroll/differentoffer.aspx
Enter offer code 121600
Choose your coffee maker color, coffee flavors and check out.

After receiving your order call 1-800-GEVALIA to cancel (or you'll keep getting shipments)

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
It is a good deal, I haven't ordered it though have thought about it. :) I usually write what I need to cancel on post its lol

edohpa

morning member
I have done this numerous times, but there coffee pots always seem to go to hell after about a year!! so make sure you keep all original papers with it, it is the only way they will replace it for free!! But on a side note there coffee is really good!!

Carina89

Contest Queen
ok its been 2 months now and nothing came they toke the money offer when i ordered.....arghhhh

mojodaddy

I did this, and the coffee pot didn't last very long, it wouldn't hold water after awhile, but the coffee is nice!

zinmaster

The Collector
I've done this a couple of times. I've always been pleased with their products. They send free samples and are very good with customer service (adjusting shipping times, etc.) The coffee is good too! :yum:

register to remove this ad: