free zebra pen pal items(40.00 value) hurry first 1000

haydudeitsme

I can't get any images to load but the form was there so I filled it out. Being a poor college student and mom, pens always come in handy!!! Can someone tell me what was actually included?

haydudeitsme

Nevermind, I got the package info to load, but can't get whatever graphic to load after i submit. If I hit share, it says there was a problem with sign up. I've tried again and again and keep having the same problem. I think this isn't my day for facebook freebies, I got screwed out of the tide freebie the same way. Oh well, one day I'll get one!!! :)

auntcrystal77

just got this email----Thank you for entering the Zebra Pen Pal promotion. Due to an overwhelming response, we blew through our supplies within a few hours! We were able to gather up additional kits and you were among either the first 1,000 people who entered or were randomly selected to receive it – congratulations!

Cake

have not gotten an email yet :( I hope I get one because I got the form and filled it out and sent it... sits and waits.

Kay

Worker Bee
well i hope alot of us get it :) i posted as soon as i did it so hopefully :)

I hope so too. I had plans for summer bribery... For some of the youngens to actually write real letters to some of their elders. I figured it was a win-win situation. Of course I could still do it.:h:

donnasarno

Thanks Crystal! Thats a great promotion. I have kids and grandkids that will be fighting over this one!:rofl::jump::kekeke: Donna

Kay

Worker Bee
Got my email this morning! It went into the trash and I wouldn't have noticed but I was bored and started poking around. Thanks again Crystal!:h5:

Kay

Worker Bee
wow i got two of these today and all i can say is these are so nice and talk about sending plenty :)

I got mine last week. I'm still amazed! Thanks so much for posting this Crystal.:h5: I've been sharing. (my favorite thing to do - second only to getting them in the first place!) :kekeke:

jldavern

I just got an e-mail. Said:

Thank you for entering the Zebra Pen Pal promotion. Due to an overwhelming response, we blew through our supplies within a few hours! However, to thank you for supporting Zebra, in lieu of a coupon you will receive a free sample pack of our newest product, the Z-Grip Animals Ballpoint Pens

register to remove this ad: