Free wireless for those who qualify

laceylovespink

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/how_to_qlfy.aspx

How to Qualify
The process to qualify for Lifeline Service depends on the State you live in. In general, you may qualify if...

You already participate in other State or Federal assistance program such as Federal Public Housing Assistance, Food Stamps and Medicaid.
OR
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the poverty guidelines set by your State and/or the Federal Government.
AND
No one in your household currently receives Lifeline Service through another phone carrier.
You have a valid United States Postal Address. In order for us to ship you your free phone you must live at a residence that can receive mail from the US Post Office. Sorry, but P.O. Boxes cannot be accepted.
In addition to meeting the guidelines above you will also be required to provide proof of your participation in an assistance program, or proof of your income level.

i found this but i don't qualify or know anyone who has it....so if it's a scam i'm sorry and please delete. if it helps someone that would be great :h5:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I have this phone because my son receives SSI and Medicaid. Not a scam. U get 68 minutes a month. Phone is shipped FED EX> GReat program. I have told and signed up peeps that qualified!!

snazzyd

White Rabbit
well i don't qualify b/c they dont offer it in NJ yet. puerto rico is coming soon, but not NJ :dunno: ... i didn't even know that people living in Puerto Rico can collect food stamps, section 8, or medicaid. ah well....

register to remove this ad: