Free Vanilla Extract, Free Caramel Flavoring, and Free Food Coloring -S&H

Scubabobby

Thanks-had no interest in the carmel flavoring or the food coloring but the vanilla came in 2 "flavors" so I was able to get one of each flavor for free. Shipping was $3.98 used paypal credit.

imjustagirl

Thanks $5.99 shipped
Update: Got mine today. 1 Caramel, 1 Bourbon Vanilla + 3 free food colors. Hope they are good stuffs.
Finally, My free spank sock show up via Fedex.

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
"Get a FREE Marsden & Bathe Vanilla Extract--2 ounces (You choose the flavor)(Flat rate shipping $2.99) LIMIT 1 FREE FLAVOR." <drat!>

I got a vanilla and the caramel. I couldn't get through to the facebook page (I'm at work so... I really can't complain) for the food color - but that's ok. 3.91 shipping from paypal. Worth it to try them. Thanks Chris!:h5:

Josie101

Got this in the mail today. Not too happy about it either.They only sent me one 2oz bottle of Vanilla extract and said that it was a limit of 1.So i didn't get the extra bottle of free caramel that i was supposed too.I used the code as i was supposed to too.I guess i paid $3.91 for ONE bottle of vanilla extract! :mad:

brokeguy01

That happened to me too. I filed a claim with PayPal to get a partial reimbursement for the shipping costs.

hough747

Got this in the mail today. Not too happy about it either.They only sent me one 2oz bottle of Vanilla extract and said that it was a limit of 1.So i didn't get the extra bottle of free caramel that i was supposed too.I used the code as i was supposed to too.I guess i paid $3.91 for ONE bottle of vanilla extract! :mad:

Yikes! I practically got to checkout on the day this was posted and got distracted so I never finished. I guess I got lucky. Sorry though, bc I'd be upset too!

daala84

Got all my freebies today. I got both the caramel and the vanilla free, but I ordered other stuff from them as well. They have the most yummy pancake mixes!

brokeguy01

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution of Your Case: #*************
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear **********,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

You have indicated that a partial refund of $0.99 USD would be satisfactory.
We were able to recover $0.99 USD and this amount has been credited to you.
Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: The Prepared Pantry
Seller's Email: customerservice@preparedpantry.com
Seller's Transaction ID: ************

Transaction Date: Dec 7, 2011
Transaction Amount: -$3.98 USD

Kay

Worker Bee
I forgot about this one. I got both the vanilla and the caramel just before christmas.

Glad they saw it your way brokeguy. It was the right thing for them to do. (IMHO)

register to remove this ad: