Free Ultimate Ears Headphones

chrisman

their shipping is so slow!!! it takes forever for their stuff to get to me since they are shipping from california and i live in Connecticut!!! it takes them 7 BUSINESS days to deliver my stuff. waiting on my hat and shirt then gonna work on getting the headphones which should be easy

carmen326

If anyone have Facebook page and is doing the UE Challenge for freebies add me as friend I need about 6 more people to complete Challenge # 3 (20 FB friends to like UE Page) My FB name is Carmella Sullivan happy freebie winning

Last edited:

carmen326

Thanks carmen326
:bigthumb:

You welcome and good luck:fingersx:

Challenge #1 Fill out the profile and name a band that you discovered on their page (artist to watch page) pick a random name from list
Prize- 5 Stickers & 10% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #2 post a pic the stickers posted somewhere ( I stuck them on my friend's really banged up car and a Burger King restroom)
Prize - Beanie 20% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #3 have 20 FB people like the Ultimate Ears page and upload a pic of the section that show how many friends like their page
Prize- a T- Shirt 30% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #4
Use T-shirt prize and post a pic of you wearing it at a concert venue or festival
prize UE EARPHONES!!! and 40% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones:noes: :run::run::run::run::run::noes:

Challenge #5 is the easiest
Just post a review about the earphones that you won or purchased from them and upload the link and you could possibly win Get FREE pair of Ultimate Ears 350 Earphones ($49.99 value.)
more info here http://ultimateears.com/centerstage

register to remove this ad: