Free Taylor Made Burner 2.0 6 iron golf club

chris

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.taylormadegolf.com/burner/events.aspx -the first 6,667 each month will get it. You have to put that you're a 5-20 handicap, make more than 3 golf purchases a year, currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons, have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years, play two or more times per month and who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months to qualify.

chrisman

toph did you enter for it on the first day like really early in the morning or was it within the first day sometime and not early in the morning?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
toph did you enter for it on the first day like really early in the morning or was it within the first day sometime and not early in the morning?

i think I did not enter on the 1st day.. it might be after a few days or months... i was still new to the site that time..

chrisman

i think I did not enter on the 1st day.. it might be after a few days or months... i was still new to the site that time..
ok thanks...gives me some hope but with all the advertisement of the deal now it doesnt look so great

sunedaz77

New Month~New Chance!

The new Burner 2.0 iron delivers unstoppable distance. And we know you need to hit them to believe us.

So we're giving away 20,000 new Burner 2.0 6-irons. Sign up below and you could become one of thousands of golfers nationwide that are experiencing Burner distance first-hand.

Sign-up now.

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/burner/default.aspx

Sign up for a chance as Taylormade is giving away 20,000 new Burner 2.0 6-Irons.

RECAP: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

MaehENang

is this a different iron from last time?

The new Burner 2.0 iron delivers unstoppable distance. And we know you need to hit them to believe us.

So we're giving away 20,000 new Burner 2.0 6-irons. Sign up below and you could become one of thousands of golfers nationwide that are experiencing Burner distance first-hand.

Sign-up now.

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/burner/default.aspx

Sign up for a chance as Taylormade is giving away 20,000 new Burner 2.0 6-Irons.

RECAP: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

WindHarvester

I got this email yesterday:

Congratulations! You’ve Won a FREE Burner 2.0 6-iron from TaylorMade Golf. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-iron to arrive within the next two weeks. The Burner 2.0 irons are engineered to deliver legendary Burner distance and more playability, while the refined vibration-management system promotes improved sound and feel.

After receiving, we urge you to try the Burner 2.0 6-iron and experience first-hand the remarkable performance and distance benefits and provide your feedback HERE. Additionally, we encourage you to visit your local retailer to demo the full set of Burner 2.0s and pass the 6-iron along to your friends and family so they, too, can experience Burner distance.

Thank you again for your participation and please follow the links below to learn more about the Burner 2.0 irons.

Woo Hoo and Thank You!

Buckeye80

I signed up right after this was posted with the requirements triple-checked and no email so far. Is there still hope?

sunedaz77

I received my email yesterday :( I'll try again this month.

Thank you for registering to receive a Burner 2.0 6-iron. The response for the free 6-iron program has been overwhelming, with participants far outnumbering the amount of product available. Unfortunately, we are unable to send you a free Burner 6-iron.

We encourage you to experience the distance you'll see from trying out the Burner 2.0 irons at your local golf shop. We appreciate your participation and please follow the links below to learn more about the remarkable performance of the new Burner 2.0 irons.

All You Need to Know is They're Long

Burner 2.0 Irons — Distance Testimonials

Find a Demo Day Near You

Burner 2.0 Iron Specifications

:run: CONGRATS to all who made it!

Scubabobby

Not quite sure how this contest works but yesterday I received an email stating I had won one but I did not sign up or login in at all on March 1st. So my win must have been from my February 1st entry.

WindHarvester

Sorry to those who didn't get picked.

To those who didn't get an email, you may want to check your spam file.

The email came in from "TaylorMade Golf" And the subject was " Congratulations! You've Won a FREE Burner 2.0 6-iron from TaylorMade Golf!"

Take care!

register to remove this ad: