Free stuff from Sample Showcase

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Mar 29, 2011.

1. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

Do you get an email notification if you get it? My husband tried it for me from his phone and he said he's not sure if it worked or not. I can't get a hold of him now, but no email notification, so just thought I'd ask.

2. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

I didn't get an email but it told me it was ordered and other information once I got through. When I went back in and entered my information. It shows items ordered.

3. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

Never even thought of that!!! Thanks, it worked!

4. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

i didnt either

5. mswoodman

mswoodman New Member

I hope this ones comes, the last one really was good!

6. WandaLoL

WandaLoL New Member

I never seem to qualify for that for some reason. I think its because of my answers

7. LRae17

LRae17 New Member

Did they go live again after temporarily closing because of all the crashes? It seems every time I check back the showcase box just says to keep checking back to see when the next one will be available. Did I miss it??? Yesterday I was able to get to the qualification a couple of times, but could never get it to go through to see if I qualified.

8. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

It was back up & running last night, i would try it now and see if it is stilla active, i was able to get it last night

9. Dewdrop01

Dewdrop01 New Member

It's back up. I believe I just got one. now the button instead of saying 'see if you qualify' says 'thanks for your order...' that's the only place it mentions having ordered it.

10. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

This time was my first time, but i think i will not get it.

11. gree3894

gree3894 New Member

Thanks to those of you who qualified and shared you answers... got one!