Free stuff from Doctor Oz tomorrow 11/2

haydudeitsme

My husband got the page to load, entered his info, hit submit, and then it timed out on him. The page loaded right after he ran to get the little one who started crying. Kristin, did you get an email confirmation that you got it? Did you have to enter your actual address on the form or just email?

mommyeiland

We’re very sorry.
You missed the Target GiftCard® giveaway. You weren’t one of the first 5,000 registrants

I never even got a page to load ;-(

Dewdrop01

My husband got the page to load, entered his info, hit submit, and then it timed out on him. The page loaded right after he ran to get the little one who started crying. Kristin, did you get an email confirmation that you got it? Did you have to enter your actual address on the form or just email?

It was address and email.

I haven't gottena confirmation, after submitting it was a page saying people would be notified on or by Nov. 9th if they were one of the first 5000

haydudeitsme

Thanks dewdrop, I didn't realize that the page had the address on there too, he had just mentioned the email part. He filled out the whole form and then hit submit, so hopefully he got it. I'll tell him to keep an eye out for an email by the 9th then.

meg1111

As usual lately I haven't been able to get really any freebies like I used to. In fact I've been getting kicked off this site quite often as well.

register to remove this ad: