Free SoBe Lifewater at Target

chris

Administrator
Staff member
you need at least 5 BOGO coupons to make em free.. you can use it at CVS though.. they usually have it on BOGO.. BOGO sale with BOGO coupon = FREE

you only need 5 bogos to get 10 free. One bogo will do if you combine with 2 target coups

annaisabanana08

you need at least 5 BOGO coupons to make em free.. you can use it at CVS though.. they usually have it on BOGO.. BOGO sale with BOGO coupon = FREE

If CVS had the sale going on for these, I would go, but they aren't. I checked the sale ad last night for my area.

If you use a BOGO on a BOGO sale item, does that mean you can get 4 for the price of one? I don't think that's right. How many would you be able to get?

evalafleur

Now, we go to the complicated part, since you are buying 10 items, you can use 10 target coupon.. 1 per item but the coupon states: limit one identical offer per transaction.. This will depend on the interpretation of the cashier, if she or he allows you to use all ten, you will pay only CRV and get back $5 gift card.. but then if he or she would only allow one, they will still be FREE after gift card..

Thanks for posting this, I was going to ask about that.
Even if they don't let me use all ten, $4.50 plus a $5 gift card is a pretty good price for me.

frugalempire

I used two of these B1B1 at CVS last week when they had them on sale for 77 cents each. Not a bad deal to get 4 for $1.54. I don't love them, but they're not bad. I prefer the Crystal Lite - which are 10 cents each when you buy them at the dollar store (or less, if you use deals like they had at Target a few weeks ago). :)

annaisabanana08

I was able to get all 10 and only paid $2.00 with 4 BOGOs and 6 $0.50 off coupons. I had so many coupons that the cashier didn't even check. Even got 4 4packs of the lightbulbs free also.

shannonlynn21

I was able to get 50 bottles of Sobe for FREE yesterday.
I had a 50 cents off tearpad from Walgreens.

They actually paid me about $3 in target giftcards to take all 50 bottles, 2 Olay face washes, 2 Nivea body washes, and coffee mate creamer.

register to remove this ad: