Free SoBe Lifewater at Target

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Target has SoBe Lifewater for $1 each this week. Print this Buy one get one Free coupon(IE) (or in firefox), and the $.50 off Target print coupons(it's under grocery) to get 2 for Free. If you are able to print 5 of the BOGO coupons and 10 of the Target coupons you can get 10 of these for free, and get a free $5 Target gift card as well.

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=za2ddan9999255&bt=wi&o=61474&c=SL&p=qYvSZD52

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=za2ddan9999255&bt=wg&o=61474&c=SL&p=qYvSZD52

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000029606694&pubid=21000000000066844

annaisabanana08

I'm confused on this one. Why would you need 10 of the others for only 5 BOGOs? The coupons say "one identical offer per transaction" on the $0.50 off ones. How much are the Lifewater's originally? Can someone explain to me exactly how this works in really dumbed down coupon language? :kekeke: I'm going to Target tomorrow. Are they even open tomorrow? Anyone know about the Pharmacy being open or closed? I couldn't find anything about the holiday online.

baller41124

should be 5 .50 ones and 5 BOGO if they are 1 each , i know that sounded odd to me also not sure this would make 10 free i thought

frugalempire

The 50 cent ones are Target coupons so you can stack with the manufacturer B1G1 coupons. If you get 10, you'll get a $5 gift card.

Buy 10 @ $1 each.

Use 5 B1G1 (you're buying 5 and getting 5 free = 10 total). Your subtotal is $5.

Use 10 50 cent coupons, because you're buying 10 bottles, 10 x .50 = 5.00.

Total = Free

annaisabanana08

Okay, so 5 BOGO makes the waters $0.50 each and with the 10 $0.50 off coupons, that would make them free, correct?

I think I got it now so I could explain it to the cashier if necessary. Hopefully the cash register will know what it's doing since I've never really gotten anything free at Target before through coupons, only free coupons.

Thanks guys!

annaisabanana08

Can we scan these coupons and make a copy? The 50 cents one, maybe, but I'm not sure about the bricks one since they have a watermark.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Can we scan these coupons and make a copy? The 50 cents one, maybe, but I'm not sure about the bricks one since they have a watermark.

good idea! I think the barcode would just be the same.. Have you printed already? Does it say limit one per transaction?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I think we can only use one based on that wording but please everyone else reading dont argue with me or anything..

You should buy 10 on the same transaction to prompt the $5 gift card on the screen near the monitor.. the cashier then gives you a $5 gift card. with 5 BOGO coupons, $10 - $5 (BOGO coupons) = $5 + CRV. Since you got $5 target gc, that would equal to free. IF you have another target gc, you can use that to pay for this transaction but you can not use the $5 gc the cashier just handed to you.

Now, we go to the complicated part, since you are buying 10 items, you can use 10 target coupon.. 1 per item but the coupon states: limit one identical offer per transaction.. This will depend on the interpretation of the cashier, if she or he allows you to use all ten, you will pay only CRV and get back $5 gift card.. but then if he or she would only allow one, they will still be FREE after gift card..

annaisabanana08

I have 4 BOGOs and 4 target coupons so I would be able to get 8 bottles of water for $2.00 I think. My brother refuses to hook up his printer even though I only need to print three more coupons, which would mean 5 BOGOs and 6 target ones for 10 bottles of water for $2.00 and a free $5 target gift card. I.really.want.those.extra.coupons.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
you need at least 5 BOGO coupons to make em free.. you can use it at CVS though.. they usually have it on BOGO.. BOGO sale with BOGO coupon = FREE

hough747

Find another computer! It will print again from another system :)

I have five computers/systems all hooked to the same 'network' printer. Often I get so many random and varied printing issues that I only end up with 2 or 3 IP q's (print limit notwithstanding!). Getting Smarsource/bricks/other q print mechanisms to work flawlessly sometimes is a nightmare! :eek3::eek3::eek3:

register to remove this ad: