Free shoes from restricted footwear

Pam i Am

WHAT!..omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank YOU!!! i was feeding little ones i'm in shock..lol..but it's a happy shock!!! thanks!!!

Kamaree

WHAT!..omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank YOU!!! i was feeding little ones i'm in shock..lol..but it's a happy shock!!! thanks!!!

You're welcome :hug: I wouldn't feel right for me to get them and you not, since you are the one who posted about it. ;) Do you think you can come up with the other 6 or so you need?

I seen there was someone on there trying to steal referrals by posting on one that wrote your name.. Asked for them to say someone else sent them. *tisk tisk*

Last edited:

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
i put it on my status pam hope someone does it from my friends!!!
do i need to email them the people i reffered?i dont see an email help!

Pam i Am

i really appreciate all the help!..i just need 6 more...so yes now i'm close..and i am still posting everywhere i can think of (the 200 + friends on my other Facebook Page haven't woke up yet i guess..lol)....we have through the weekend...and still quite possible so you all (Rachel, Meagan, and everyone else posting...)...don't give up yet either! :)

Pam i Am

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I just need 2 more referrals and have 2 family member promising :) so everyone else still working on it, let me know and i will change my status messages to help more of you get these referrals too...(oh btw..i saw that this counts on their myspace page too...for anyone still on there..lol..i do still use it for my writing)

Pam i Am

SO VERY TRUE, HOUGH!! I want to thank each and every one of you that helped with this...this is a great group of people here!!! And there are members still needing help with referrals, so ***If you would mention a fellow FST member as having sent you please!!! *RACHEL DULEY, MEAGAN CORNIEL, or KRISTIN HALE SCHACK, ALL NEED MORE VOTES TOO! (MISS CHEVY THANG-WHAT IS YOUR FACEBOOK NAME??)....
Thanks Again :)

Pam i Am

REMINDER: This is still going on.(until May 31st)..i will keep changing my status on my account and ask others to help those of you still needed to refer...*it's been reported that a manager is hand counting the referrals so it's taking longer, but people are starting to get FREE SHOES CODES emailed to them (includes shipping too)...

Pam i Am

REMINDER: THIS OFFER ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT....it wasn't as easy to do as it seemed..lol...but some people have reported already getting their free shoes codes,and ordered them, and they were able to choose ANY shoes on the site with FREE SHIPPING!! (they average $50-$100 a pair)

Pam i Am

According to all of their Facebook posts..it was 25..only their main website said 35...If you go to their Facebook Page you can even take a screen shot of their status which read "25" friends must "like" them and state that you sent them....so now that it's over, we wait as they HAND COUNT all of the names...hopefully we will hear soon :)

register to remove this ad: