Free shoes from restricted footwear

Kamaree

I think I got mine.. Adding them up now..

15 people commented! So that should be 30 entries/points!

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
so they have to comment on the friend page?man this is becoming too much!!!i dont think im gna make it!

mamicita

my hubby gets off @ 1145 and then i have to get off the pc :( all that hard work for nothing i wont be on over the weekend

Pam i Am

actually you all have far better chance than i do..lol..so don't give up..the shoes are really really cute :)

Kamaree

This was posted on their other page
OK new contest!!!! Actually it's the old contest just updated...Refer only 25 friends to become Fans or Friends OR both and receive a FREE PAIR OF SHOES!! Only 25 friend referrals and you get a FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!! Make sure friends refdernce YOUR NAME when they become our Fan or Friend!!!!!!

So I should be good.. I think I have 26 or 27 people who liked them and wrote my name down.

Pam i Am

YES KAMAREE!!! you got them :) (if i was you..i'd have new shoes..lol..just kidding...i would send them an email telling them that you have completed it..just another reassurance for you to have)...let me know which shoes you end up getting...i found another shoe site that has a way to earn free shoes..but i need to check into it more first..will let u know

Pam i Am

mamacita...hang in there..i'll see if i can get more to vote for you since you are close...

VOTE FOR ELA DAVIS!!! (she's almost there..)

Last edited:

Kamaree

Thanks Pam I am! And thank you so much for posting this for us!! :kiss: How many more do you need?

Mamicita what is your name on there? I will see if I can get a few for you. (Nvm I think I see you.)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

yes but it was updated yesterday on facebook page to just 25...

this is the status currently :

"Restricted Footwear
KEEP REFERRING!!!! only 25 friend referrals gets you a free pair of shoes!!! Contest ends 5/31/2010 Midnight PST!!! Time's running out.....tick tock tick tock....make sure you get your referrals in to win your FREE shoes!!!!about an hour ago"

I read it on their other page too (the "friend" one)

Pam i Am

ME?? LOL>>>oh geez umm..i need like 20 more.......haha..ya..even sent texts to relatives in Alaska..i'm glad you all are getting them though!!...:bigthumb:

meg1111

oh man someone!

Meagan Corniel is my name. can someone help me out. I will help you out if you give me your name.

mamicita

Thanks Pam I am! And thank you so much for posting this for us!! :kiss: How many more do you need?

Mamicita what is your name on there? I will see if I can get a few for you. (Nvm I think I see you.)
:hug::h5::bowdown:
OK..looks like Mamacita should have her Free Shoes now too! That was nice kamaree!!!
:h5::hug::bowdown:

mamacita...hang in there..i'll see if i can get more to vote for you since you are close...

VOTE FOR ELA DAVIS!!! (she's almost there..)
:bowdown::bigthumb::hug:
On their site it says 35 friends (for free shoes and free shipping) http://restrictedshoes.com/showcase/freeGift.asp

WTG Mamicita!! :)

Pam, How many more do you need?
:hug::h5:
:bowdown:

thank you so much i am counting my refferals up!!had to wait for hubby to leave!!

register to remove this ad: