FREE Set of 2 Leather Heart Paper Weights from Red Envelope (Reg. $35.99!!!)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by washlicn, Mar 29, 2010.

1. washlicn

washlicn New Member

[​IMG]

One Frugal Chick
    Livin' Large on Very Little

FREE Set of 2 Leather Heart Paper Weights from Red Envelope (Reg. $35.99!!!)

As many of you know I have previously posted on how to get the Good Tidings Tea Light from Red Envelope for Free through Swagbucks with the $5 eGift Card for Red Envelope. Well now the Set of 2 Heart-Shaped Paper weights are down to $4.99!! They were $35.99!!!! If you are not a member of Swagbucks and want to get in on this deal CLICK HERE
    Here is how to get it for FREE:

Get 140 Swagbucks (you get a minimum of 10 Swagbucks per search). Once you have 140 Swagbucks, go to redeem swagbucks and click on gift and reward cards. Then redeem for the Red Envelope $5 eGift Card for only $140 Swagbucks (so cheap)!!

Once you get your eGift Card Number (should take only 1 or 2 days) then go to Red Envelope and add the Set of 2 Heart Shaped Paper Weights or Good Tidings Tea Light Candle Holder to your cart (each is only $4.99)

Then go to your cart and enter promo code: SRCH10bucks which will deduct $10 off your order (this will cover the $9.99 shipping costs)

Then proceed with checkout. At payment enter your “Gift Code†when prompted, which will deduct the cost of the item $4.99 since your giftcard is good for $5!!

Final Cost=FREE!!

Register to remove this ad
  3. dolphindreams

dolphindreams New Member

that sounds just a bit misleading to me. makes it sound like every search you make you'll get at least 10 swagbucks and that's not true.

4. harleybella

harleybella New Member

yea that is what it sounds like to me too.....

5. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

looks like a swag spammer to me...It's really misleading--making ppl think that they will be paid a minimum of 10 sb each time they search....NOT cool:nono:

6. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Thanks!!

They also have a tea light holder. I just redeemed on Swagbucks. I hope it works when I try it out!

7. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Aww, there is 33cents tax on mine :(

Lol I want it to be free

8. heard1418

heard1418 New Member

Thanks!!! It worked for me....completely FREE!!! (I got the tea light holder)

9. dorkasaur

dorkasaur New Member

Thanks,
    I got one of the tea light holders and had two cents left over on my gift card.