FREE Sample of Minty Kisses Chewing Gum

Kamaree

Those scrolling photos look bad, you can tell they are photoshopped. The lips one you can see some sort of writing on it as it gets close, like it was taken off the net from one of those free clip art sites.

I don't think that site is legit. :)

Last edited:

hoovla78

I second that... My company blocked me clicking on this site with a reason of potentially damaging... They dont do that for normal sites offering freebies....

Nedrin

Um, seeing as there is no information available on who is hosting the site on the site and the fact it was created December 30, 2010, I'm going with not legit. I'm new here to and it seems like Chris catches everything thats free and will really come. But don't get discouraged. Maybe he'll take a vacation :p lol
REGISTRY WHOIS FOR MINTYKISSES.COM
Domain Name: mintykisses.com
Updated: 2 seconds ago- Refresh
Registrar: FASTDOMAIN, INC.
Whois Server: whois.fastdomain.com
Referral URL: http://www.fastdomain.com
Expiration Date: 2011-12-30
Creation Date: 2010-12-30
Last Update Date: 2010-12-30

webhunting.info

yeah, after all these years of signing up at all kinds of things, i RARELY got much spam. but inboxdollars pulled a cheap trick on me and it went into a spam page. even closing the browser and entering no information, i've been getting spammed to DEATH. never got that crap from here!

Nedrin

Honestly I've signed up for some not legit things but never get spam. But I get spam ALL THE TIME on my hotmail account and that is only for friends/family. Maybe Hotmail sold my email.....dirty trick :p

register to remove this ad: