Free rebate for $25 in groceries wyb a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by hough747, Jun 29, 2012.

1. hough747

hough747 Member

Free rebate for $25 in groceries wyb a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice

Because of fourth of July sales on alcohol, at least in my neck of the woods you can get a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice (or the other types of fruity Smirnoff malt drinks) for aprox. $12+tax. If you buy that PLUS at least $25.01 in groceries (I would assume non-liquor food/grocery items) and submit the rebate form, they'll mail you a check for $25!

That seems like a sweet deal to me! Even if you don't like or even drink Smirnoff Ice, depending on your state's taxes, that's still $12ish in free groceries after the cost of the Smirnoff...

Some states are excluded. It says "Offer valid to residents of legal purchase age on purchases rude in: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, 10, IL, LA, KS, MA, MO, MI, MS, MT, NE, NV, NM, NO, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, SO, TN, WA, WI & WY" The form is here: http://www.smmdcoupons.com/

:jump:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    brokeguy01 likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

Not working for Missouri (MO). Says there is no offer available for the state selected. Tried again after deleting cookies. not sure why not.

4. brokeguy01

brokeguy01 New Member

Thanks. I don't care for Smirnoff Ice that much, but I never turn down free booze.