Free Pint of Starbucks Ice Cream -coupon

webhunting.info

lol. i answered you out in the chat thing but maybe you didn't see it. poor cat. he's so fat! but yes, i like most any cat! okay, somebody un-confuse me. finally got that ice cream and sent it to my other email. opened other email and it says friend sent you a coupon click on link. don't see what it wants me to click. the only link was at the bottom for coupons.com. so how would it know where to send this coupon or did i do that last night and i can't remember cuz it was late and i was tired?! :smile:

Buckeye80

lol. i answered you out in the chat thing but maybe you didn't see it. poor cat. he's so fat! but yes, i like most any cat! okay, somebody un-confuse me. finally got that ice cream and sent it to my other email. opened other email and it says friend sent you a coupon click on link. don't see what it wants me to click. the only link was at the bottom for coupons.com. so how would it know where to send this coupon or did i do that last night and i can't remember cuz it was late and i was tired?! :smile:
Im pretty sure they mail it to ya, when u fill out the form for the free ice cream, they have u fill out your address.

webhunting.info

i see. thanks buckeye. i did see that small text but they just were confusing me! not used to all this sneakyness. i USED to even always use my REAL birth date!

register to remove this ad: