Free Photo Dog leash from Snapfish

chris

Administrator
Staff member
LINK -register, upload your picture, then add the dog leash to your cart. Enter coupon code: PRESDAY to get free shipping. You get 20 free prints too but shipping isn't free for those.

dolphindreams

if you are a new member the dog leash is free. at least it was for me and i'm a new member. baller, on the page it takes you to, just search for dog leash in the search box and it'll take you to it.

thx chris for this! my kids thought it was the coolest thing that i was getting a dog leash for our dog with our dog's picture on it! lol

dolphindreams

got this email this morning:

You recently registered with us and redeemed an offer for a free dog leash, yet the high demand has depleted our inventory and we are unable to complete your order with your choice. Please accept this offer to create a high-quality Photo Mug instead. All you need to do is use the link in this email to log in to your account, create your mug with your favorite picture, and get it FREE.*

We sincerely apologize for this situation and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please click here now to create and order your FREE Photo Mug.

Thank you for choosing Snapfish!

Sincerely,

The Snapfish Team

kinda upset really. i don't really WANT a photo mug, tho i'll take it for free. i wanted the leash :/

dolphindreams

heh, and the free shipping code has expired so you actually have to pay $6.45 to get this shipped. i think not. i am going to email them. i shouldn't have to pay for shipping for this item when i didn't have to for the original item. it's not my fault they over extended themselves.

haydudeitsme

That's what I was thinking too! I looked at my credits though and the offer for the mug is actually valid until 2/17/11, so if you get a free shipping code before then, the item will still be completely free

register to remove this ad: