Free Photo book

candy

Miss Congeniality
:uh: still good christmas deal. I'll tell em in the forum and I think snapfish offers free shipping sometimes, I may have a code.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
its too bad it ends friday, snapfish is doing free shipping on the 18th :(

chris

Administrator
Staff member
you cant get in store pickup on the books, if you found a way to do it let me know though

candy

Miss Congeniality
:pat: I cant even get the darn site to load now(snapfish), it must be getting hit hard. I just assumed it was everything. I wish I had half the searching skills you have:bowdown:

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Anyone done it yet???

Has anyone done the photo book from Oprah yet? It says the credit shows up on the review order page, but it also says it shows up in step 4…which is the page after that when you hit “pay nowâ€â€¦if I hit pay now, will it take me to the page that shows the credit before I confirm it?

mommyoflizzy

Lizard Beth's Mommy
moz-screenshot.jpg
Hey Chris, I got a message saying this promotion is over. I cant copy and paste the message because it links to the website

AMY1

I set my account up on the 14th, it showed the credit for the photo book it expired on the 16th. I went there today and completed my transaction they extended it (I think the 2oth) if you registered before the expiration date. I keyed in my credit card info before you hit submit for the final it will verify your address and will take the 29.99 off. you can save the receipt or print it. My total was $7.64 for shipping. Great deal.:bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: