Free Patak’s Party Kit

Kay

Worker Bee
For those of you who have to gotten this: How did it come? How far ahead of your party date? Just wonderin'.:noes:

Kay

Worker Bee
Uh-oh. My party is just 5 days away and I've not seen a thing. Hmmm...

Thanks for responding Jaded!

auntcrystal77

Uh-oh. My party is just 5 days away and I've not seen a thing. Hmmm...

Thanks for responding Jaded!

it took me about a week before my party but it took forever for me to find the stuff in the stores lol i had to travel 45 min. in a place i never go to get it all

justjane07

Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama
It should be there soon guys! Mine came within a week or 2 of getting the party and i found the Pataks sauces at Walmart and Winn Dixie in the ethnic aisle! Hope this helps!

Kay

Worker Bee
Mine is supposed to be Dec 2nd, and I have not gotten anything yet either. Hopefully it comes today. :noes:

I'm sorry yours hasn't arrived either. The 2nd is Friday! :run: That's a bit too close for comfort - and that's IF it arrives today.

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
Hmmm.... Maybe there's still hope. Thanks for posting guys!

If you don't get yours you should post a comment on their wall. I seen someone posted on their wall and they told them when their package would be delivered.:h5::fingersx:

Kay

Worker Bee
The UPS guy just delivered my party pack (after 7pm)!:h: I'm so excited.:run: Now I just need to do a bit of researching and decide what to cook. And you're right: the packaging was cute!;)

baller41124

i received my kit the other day really cute, hope my Walmart sells this kind. For all who is wondering what came in the kit, mine had 6 Free Patak product coupons and i think 4 or 5 each sets of $1 off coupons and plastic thing i think it is for chopping not sure. Was really nice kit and i loved the way it was wrapped. :)

Josie101

i received my kit the other day really cute, hope my Walmart sells this kind. For all who is wondering what came in the kit, mine had 6 Free Patak product coupons and i think 4 or 5 each sets of $1 off coupons and plastic thing i think it is for chopping not sure. Was really nice kit and i loved the way it was wrapped. :)

Food Lion sells it :)

register to remove this ad: