Free Party with MyParty - First 1500? 13-18

MaehENang

thanks toph

got this for my niece and my friends applied for their kids too!! i just got my confirmation email for my niece today. ^_^

randi83

i didnt get a conformation email...boo... foes anyone know if those come right away or after awhile? thanks in advance for any help :h5:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
it's also my mom's birthday. i'd be telling her that Coca-Cola sponsored her birthday party.. LOL

rainyday

Inquisitive member
My daughter got an email earlier today once again telling her that she's a host, and reminding her to set up her party and invite guests. It said to click on the confirmation link by this Wednesday. Well guess what? When she clicked on the link and logged in it said she didn't have acess to the page and that all of the available spots had been filled. I hope this doesn't happen to everyone. :(

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
My daughter got an email earlier today once again telling her that she's a host, and reminding her to set up her party and invite guests. It said to click on the confirmation link by this Wednesday. Well guess what? When she clicked on the link and logged in it said she didn't have acess to the page and that all of the available spots had been filled. I hope this doesn't happen to everyone. :(

Happened to us too!

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member

My mom called me today and said that my little sister had the same issue too, she was asking me what was going on. I was just coming to tell you all.

rainyday

Inquisitive member
did your "parents" sign the online form?

I am the parent, and yes. She has gotten at least 2 emails congratulating her on getting the party before this one. If they asked her to set up right away, I don't remember.

Did you set up your party before today toph?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I am the parent, and yes. She has gotten at least 2 emails congratulating her on getting the party before this one. If they asked her to set up right away, I don't remember.

Did you set up your party before today toph?

nope, dont know who to invite yet.. i logged on though after that part.. are you logged on your daughter's account? the party is under your daughter's..

rainyday

Inquisitive member
nope, dont know who to invite yet.. i logged on though after that part.. are you logged on your daughter's account? the party is under your daughter's..

Yes, I tried the link that is in the email they sent her and when I put in her info. it says "access denied" and that they have reached the limit. I also went directly to their site and the party isn't showing on her account. I'd say if yours is still showing as open you might want to set up and invite guests right away.

CARAMEL42

Same thing happen to us. This is really crappy!:mad:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Yes, I tried the link that is in the email they sent her and when I put in her info. it says "access denied" and that they have reached the limit. I also went directly to their site and the party isn't showing on her account. I'd say if yours is still showing as open you might want to set up and invite guests right away.

sorry about that.. i will before i sleep.. :hug:

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Kim sent her email invites the day she got the email (I told her not to wait, I know how Houseparty is, so I didn't want her to chance losing it). I think about two thirds of her people replied. but it's still on her page.

rissasweetay

The same thing happened to me when I clicked on the link in the email they sent me...it says access denied and that they had reached the limit of allowed parties. But then I clicked on My Account in the top right corner and it showed the same thing that Toph's did.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: