FREE Package of Hearos Ear Plugs

Smiling Princess

Yes i tried yesterday too but the site was down.thats why i dint post.saw it worked fine today so i posted.i just ordered one for me.i think we all need it at some point of time :kekeke:

we3kings

relentless member
Thanks for visiting www.Hearos.com.

Due to extraordinary demand for our free earplug trial, this website has been temporarily taken down to adjust our server settings.

Please try back within the next 12-24 hours to get your free trial of HEAROS ear plugs.

Thanks again,

Hearos.com

Pam i Am

it was back up and running...but then stated that they now have a daily limit of 1000.... which was reached today...and they will be available again tomorrow!!

Carmila

Drat, they are out for the day :( Hopefully I remember to nab these, we go to live concerts and ear plugs come in handy if you dont want your ears to be ringing for the next several days o.o

hough747

it was back up and running...but then stated that they now have a daily limit of 1000.... which was reached today...and they will be available again tomorrow!!

I wonder what time their 'day' starts? It seems like counters always are different according to company...:dunno:

register to remove this ad: