Free Nivea Men's body wash with coupon (Walgreens)

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by lauradman, Nov 2, 2010.

1. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Ohh nice! I've got 2 prints, but I don't know if I'll get by a walgreens this week. I think the price at Walmart is really close to $3.00??, might be a tad under or over. Have to get lucky to find a cashier who knows how to price adjust, or just pushes them through if under $3.00.

4. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i think Walmart always had the regular Nivea mens body wash for $3 also.

5. JasonTn79

JasonTn79 New Member

thanks

6. KathyinFla

KathyinFla Secret Society Member

:wavey: Thanks!

7. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

was this in the ad or just in store? I couldnt find it in the ad

8. thj0011

thj0011 Resident Superhero

I think it's ymmv because I went to three WAGS here in the Houston area and they all rang up regular price.

9. sediation

sediation New Member

the wouldnt let me use the $3/1 coupon because the manager said, 'it would be unethical.' his reasoning is that walgreens would be refunded $3 for something they were charging for $2.50, making a .50 cent profit.

10. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Oh man, thank you for this! :D

11. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

:bowrofl::bowrofl: thats ridiculous

12. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

I had a manager lay the unethical talk on me once before as well, although this was some time before their new coupon policy came out. It is Walgreen policy now to adjust the coupon to match the price of the item. Make a copy and bring it with you. If he feels bad about it he shouldn't, all they have to do is write the "new price" on the coupon.

13. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

I heard that it is on sale at Rite aid for $3.00 too.

14. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Gee thanks for letting me know about the sale.. I have about ten coupons!! Stocking stuffers!!

15. lauradman

lauradman New Member

LOL. Their own coupon policy states that they "lower the coupon value" to the cost of the item... I love it when employees don't know their own company's coupon policies. I had a similar problem at walmart today...

16. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

My local Rite Aid doesn't have them on sale

17. twin36a

twin36a Active Member

My walgreens didnt have them on sale they had it for 5.99 :(

18. toniasdeals

toniasdeals New Member

they are supposed to adjust the coupon return to $2.50. that's rediculous! I once had to show a store manager how to process coupon...I don
    t work there!!

19. toniasdeals

toniasdeals New Member

QUESTION I have tried to print coupons from this page on two different computers on two different days, for coupons I have never tried to print and am told I have already printed the allowed amount of this coupon. Now I know I say that I eat, drink and sleep saving money but I don't think I have been printing coupons in my sleep...any suggestions??