FREE!! KFC 2 pc. Grilled Chicken Meal

ajollygirl2

apparently it is a PDF format coupon now, but I can't get it to open:dunno:

nevermind:
Due to the overwhelming interest to download the grilled chicken coupon KFC is experiencing technical difficulties. We are aware of this problem and KFC is working to solve the issue as quickly as possible. Check back for updates.

ZERO

i read the other forum and saying the regular site is fixed and not to use the PDF. Earlier someone posted 4 coupon in one page and its deleted

webhunting.info

oh no! i'm glad you mentioned that because the screen originally said you could print four. now i see it says one per person for the whole time. i love the part about "must redeem in person" though. like i'm gonna send the chauffeur?

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
oh no! i'm glad you mentioned that because the screen originally said you could print four. now i see it says one per person for the whole time. i love the part about "must redeem in person" though. like i'm gonna send the chauffeur?

:rofl::rofl:

eyeore65

we went today and the lady was rude and didn't ask about the sides so she gave me two that was not what i wanted or what i would eat but what can you do it was free:dunno:

webhunting.info

well that sucks eyeore! and i'm still laughing at the picture of fazet standing there alone trying to redeem all five at once. one of the guys at the office was trying to strategize how to get two meals on his way home tonight (one for him, one for wife). walk in and then drive through? drive through twice? drive through one and then hit the other? decisions, decisions!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
There is a number on this coupon. Does each coupon have a different number? If so, is this PDF legal to use?

it was the coupon they were giving to everyone for about 4 hours yesterday. It started off as a bricks coupon, then this, then back to bricks :dunno:

Sandy

it was the coupon they were giving to everyone for about 4 hours yesterday. It started off as a bricks coupon, then this, then back to bricks :dunno:

Thanks. I know they were having problems with Bricks, so maybe this was their temporary solution.

register to remove this ad: