Free items at Hautelook.com if you still have a $20 credit

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by gaijingirl, Apr 7, 2009.

1. gaijingirl

gaijingirl New Member

There are several items that will be free at hautelook.com right now if you still have a $20 credit available to you. Check out the Post Impression items. There are several that are less than $12...some as low as $9.00:

luggage tags, jewelry cases, leather envelopes, passport covers, cosmetic/pencil cases, brag book album, memo pads, notepads, memo jotter, mouse pads...

I got two luggage tags for a gift and a passport cover for myself.

Register to remove this ad
  3. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

I have $7.05 left on my account.. I need a discount code for the shipping :kekeke:

4. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I never got a code.

5. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Wow that stuff is super cute!

6. gaijingirl

gaijingirl New Member

I know! I searched a lot to find some kind of promo code so I could get a better deal...but, it seems that the only kind of discount that was out there was for a purchase over $100. :(

7. Alicialicious

Alicialicious New Member

I don't have a passport...But I know I will be traveling abroad soon so I should get a cute cover for it right!? ;)

Thanks for pushing me to take a second look, I kinda just rushed through the diaries and missed the other pretty stuff earlier today!

8. Alicialicious

Alicialicious New Member

Okay I just got the purple passport color...So pretty and my favorite color :)

9. go_go_girl112586

go_go_girl112586 New Member

i never got that one. i got the chick one thow

10. retroduck

retroduck New Member

I never got either of these! So disappointed...

11. gaijingirl

gaijingirl New Member

Cool. I got the blue one. I though I needed a cover since I can never find my passport recently...even when it's right in front of my face...it blends into much or something! my passport recently...hopefully this will help it to stand out to me more!