Free Glasses from Coastal Contacts (11/12) *First 10,000*

Linda

Coastal Contacts is giving away 10,000 pairs of FREE glasses with lenses tomorrow 11/12 beginning at 12.01 PM EST! “Like” them on Facebook andyou’ll get a promo code for the FREE Glasses. The promo codes are NOT unique, and it is actually available now: 10000USA

Shipping is around $10, which is still a complete steal! I would make your glasses today, so you are ready for tomorrow! Then tomorrow create them again (if they aren’t still in your cart), and be ready to check out at Noon!

Certain frames are not eligible for the promotion. If you see a “Coupons not applicable” message on a pair of frames, then it is excluded from the promotion.

Dewdrop01

I wish I could do this.....but I need bifocals :(

Debating on doing it with some made up RX just for frames though! Would that be crazy??..

Dewdrop01

Yeah, I know but pricing for that starts at $99..I don't even know if my distance RX would bump the cost......and I'd rather not do that (even though I could submit to insurance) when I could just go down the street and do it at the eye doctor and have it automatically go to insurance.....but found a few frames I like. LOL :)

helobuff

Ha, I was early.. I thought it was 1201 midnight! Got mine in my cart now.. hope I get this.. I really need glasses! had this script since last year and havent been able to fill it!

Last edited:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I finally found a pair that will fit me frame wise.. put in my info and it wont take my code!!! HELP!

it says the code is NOT unique so if it doesn't work than that means there probably already done giving them away, thats just my guess

afan

Bummed I didn't see this last night, my prescription is at home and I'm at work. Good luck to those trying!

helobuff

I dont know if it actually worked or not.. I had trouble.. I did enter the code and then it said I would have to reload the page because my session times out.. then I got some weird screen.. then it said I had to log in.. I did and my cart was empty.. but i had the page bookmarkedin favorites so I went back to the payment page.. entered the code and it said
Your order has been placed.. it never asked for money from me for anything?

helobuff

I cant believe it! I got two pairs of glasses!
The first order above never went thru.. good thing I went back to the site to check..
lots of trouble getting the pages to load there .. I can imagine why! :kekeke:

My first order was $11.63
My second order.. I went back to see if it would work guess what? It worked!! Second order was $14.72!
So for less than I paid for these readers I am wearing now that I got at CVS.. I finally have my prescriptions!!
I have needed new glasses for over a year and couldnt afford them!
I could kiss you for posting this deal!! :kiss: :hug: :jump: :xmasgrin:

helobuff

http://www.facebook.com/CoastalContacts.com

Go 'Like' the page before and get your code,
than go back at 12:01 pm (noon)
& sign up for your pair, using the code!

:fingersx:

:v: :kiss: :hug: I dont know how you found this deal.. but I am ever so grateful to you! You have no idea how much I needed this! I dont have insurance for dental or glasses. I have needed new ones for over a year now.:uh: You are such a doll for posting this!! :h5: I got two pairs!! I did two transactions. I paid with paypal.. got my confirmation emails already from paypal and from CoastalContacts! :jump::hug: :kiss:

Dewdrop01

I'm going to have to wait a few days. I imputed all my info, got an 'your order has been received' page....but it never REALLY went through. CS is suppose to email me a code to use once the webpage is working properly.

Dewdrop01

Got mine! (Ok so I'll have to go to the doc and get my real RX...) The issue was with my card, NOT the site.....my CC was compromised earlier in the week (Lovely) And the bank put a hold on it without telling me.....(Again...lovely) I was able to use hubby's and got it to work!

helobuff

Honestly .. I think this is the best deal that was ever posted!! :jump: I wanted glasses for christmas too!! I am so happy...!!! :jump:

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
i need new glasses bad but dont know my RX havent gotten new ones in a few years and my eyes have gotten worse but this is an awesome deal!!!

register to remove this ad: