Free for a One-Year Subscription to Disney's FamilyFun Magazine - a $10 Value

haydudeitsme

This is a neat magazine with lots of fun activities and crafts for kids. We got a free subscription and I liked it so much that I got one for my sister for Christmas (and I even paid for it!).

chris

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to refer each other in this thread that's fine, but please run it like a referral train so the next user gets the next referral.

jfsva3

Try to get it free w/o a referral! Not gonna happen. and u can't refer yourself because the website knows.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yes but we don't allowed referrals in the forum. Also, I've been testing this offer and you only get the $5 if you specifically invite a user. If you sign up through a normal referral link it doesn't give the $5.

jfsva3

I signed up through a referral link and got $5 and I have had ppl use the link and they got $5 free.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
It clearly states on their site "$5 Plum Dollars towards a first purchase only valid through this invitation referral" I've tried to refer myself in a bunch of different ways and the only way I got a $5 credit to show up was when I did the actual invite

webhunting.info

Is it sad that I've spent the past hour trying to figure out how to get everyone a subscription to familyfun :rofl: :uh:

we appreciate you!!!! :kiss: i got my new p&g coupon book this week. and a free coffeemate coupon. get so much free any more i can't remember it all! and i share. :)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Is it sad that I've spent the past hour trying to figure out how to get everyone a subscription to familyfun :rofl: :uh:
:kekeke: i can always get it free from magazines.com with the $5 gcs they are sending.. thanks :h5:

register to remove this ad: