FREE Custom Camel Cigarette Dispenser

lilangel311

I received a letter in the mail from camel cigarette's that offered a free Custom Camel Cigarette Dispenser. It says to visit camel.com and share your thoughts on our new blend and received a dispenser for the best smoke ever crafted."
SP_A0145-1.jpg

You first fill out a short survey then sent to camel's web page and in the top left hand corner there is an icon for the offer. Here is the link at the top of that page... http://www.camelsite.com/promotions/CigaretteDispenserT.aspx

After you fill out a short survey and submit you go to a page that says...
"Many thanks!

Your custom Camel cigarette dispenser is on its way.
Please allow 10-13 weeks for delivery.
And please click here to make sure the address in your profile is correct."

Allison

There is something wrong with your link> I am unable to get it to work. I also received this in the mail and went directly to their website to put in my Personal ID# that they also sent along with that letter in the mail but the link on the site isn't working either. On their message board other people are running into this problem too. I sent them an email to see what is wrong with it. It really does look pretty cool!!

call 1-877-265-1913 and tell them that you can't get the camel cigarette dispenser. They will tell you that that must be done on line...but they offered to send me a free camel 'gift' instead :)

stucko879

I just tried calling and she told me that it's only offered for certain people, and I wasn't one of those people. Lol! They can tell which offers you can get. Told me the last offer they sent out to me was for a cigarette extender or something like that. Bummer!! Just send me some free smokes and let me be happy that way!! lol

chris

Administrator
Staff member
let me know if you anyone else gets it to work and I'll throw it up on the main site, thanks

register to remove this ad: