Free Cloudy w/ Chance of Meatballs Movie Ticket wyb Spot Shot

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
https://www.activaterewards.com/registerspotshot

Offer Terms: Offer valid with a purchase of any Spot Shot product at participating retailers between 9/7/09 and 12/31/09 in continental U.S. Request Must be postmarked by 12/31/09 and received by 1/15/10.

You will receive by email one (1) Hollywood Movie Money® Print@Home code redeemable online to print a movie admission certificate with value up to $12.00, valid at participating theaters to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.

Visit www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com for participating theaters in your area. The Hollywood Movie Money Code must be redeemed online by 1/31/10 on www.activaterewards.com/spotshot.

Certificate valid for movie admission for one month after online redemption. Only one offer per household. Limited quantities; available while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions allowed. Void where prohibited Internet access and printer required.

Allow 10 business days for email delivery of Hollywood Movie Money.

Undelivered email is not the responsibility of WD-40 or Hollywood Movie Money.

For customer service please call 877.977.0676

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
do u HAVE to see cloudy w/ a chance of meatballs?

I think so:

"You will receive by email one (1) Hollywood Movie Money® Print@Home code redeemable online to print a movie admission certificate with value up to $12.00, valid at participating theaters to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs."

Carina89

Contest Queen
I never even heard of it! :rofl:
lol we saw it on saturday after we got the firetruck done at lowes and o man adrian was like mommy i dont like it during the middle of the movie so we left...thanks for free tickets from coke iwg lol

Alicialicious

I think the movie was hecka good. It had cute characters and awesome adult humor. :) It's also at the top of the BOX OFFICE right NOW!

register to remove this ad: