Free Chrome kursk shoes -mail in

chris

Administrator
Staff member
http://twitter.com/ChromeBagsSF -you have to send them a pair of your shoes. These are the shoes they're giving. The exchange begins on Wednesday, March 17 and ends promptly the next day on Thursday, the 18th. Packages must be post marked by 3/18 to qualify and should include a return shipping address and shoe size info. Please ship all packages to: Chrome Industries Attn: Turds for Gold/Sharkey 580 4th Street San Francisco, CA 94107

frugalempire

I shipped priority because it was cheaper than parcel post, and by printing label on usps.com, I saved $$. It was less than $5 to ship one pair. (Can't remember exactly)

baller41124

Alright, times up! No more free shoe giveaways at the SF store. Thanks for all the beer & hope everyone digs their new shoes!!
4:08 PM Mar 17th via web

ByandBy

im soo confused PLEASE HELP, where do u sign up and do u choose your size etc lol ????????????
You don't sign up. You just had to send the shoes to the address Chris posted and it had to be tennis shoes only and postmarked the 18th to be eligible.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
i got my gold yesterday! actually got one for me and one for the bf. they are both brown and red!

:uh: Are you saying you requested gold and they sent you the wrong colors? If so, that does suck, but hey at least they were free, right? :h5:

register to remove this ad: