I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM. :)
BROOKE

We are delighted to provide Muffins for your event. I'll ship the
muffins a
week before via UPS. With the case of 96 muffins we will send a
stand-up
card and coupons. We request the card and coupons be set up near the
muffins.

Please email if you have additional questions.
Thanks,

Lezlee Walters
McKee Foods

chapichapo

I got accepted for this one, but I haven't received mine yet. I'm starting to think that it won't arrive! :eek3:
(Really, when you think about it: what's stopping my mail carrier from taking a break & having a nice picnic, feasting on all sorts of fabulous free snacks. Oh no. I'm becoming paranoid.) :eek:hno:
After checking the 'What I Got' section, I haven't received most of the 'freebies' I've signed up for. :confused:

Allison

The muffins are shipped about a week before the event that they are planned for. My event is June 5, so I am hoping for them the last week of May. As far as the other stuff, yeah i agree what would keep the mail man from pocketing some cool stuff!!LOL!! Actually too most of my Walmart samples are messed up. When I opened the antacid was all over the inside of the envelope. :(

chapichapo

My event is on May 13th and there isn't much time left! :pat:
As to all the other free stuff I'm not getting: Maybe companies shouldn't print huge letters saying "FREE SAMPLE!!!!" on their boxes. It's like, ix-nay on the ee-fray!! Also, some boxes have "OR CURRENT RESIDENT" printed, so it's like, oh, if 'Mr. Current Resident' happens to walk by and come across MY freebie, he's just FREE to take it (no pun intended). :ugh:
I'm so passionate about getting freebies now. :rofl:

Hmmm...That must be it! An evil genius changed his name to 'Current Resident'. He can take everybody's freebies with impunity! :eek:hno:

register to remove this ad: