Free Bare Escentual mini foundation, primer & brush at Sephora stores

laurelnev

Any US "Sephora Insiders" who got this e-mail? Does this "fine print" limit the offer to Canada?:

You are receiving this email at (deleted)@yahoo.com because you recently registered for the Sephora email program.
If you believe you are receiving this email in error, please call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).
Please note that the information contained in the above email is only relevant for Sephora stores in Canada.
We do not share your information with anyone.

hoovla78

Below the fine print and under the link that says UNSUBSCRIBE there's a note that says "Please note that the information contained in the above email is only relevant for Sephora stores in Canada."

Boo

luvmyshy

I went to one inside JCpenny today and they didn't have it, but I just figured it was only for the freestanding stores. If it really is just valid in Canada thats weird they sent it to people in America.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Below the fine print and under the link that says UNSUBSCRIBE there's a note that says "Please note that the information contained in the above email is only relevant for Sephora stores in Canada."

Boo
:rofl: there's french at the top of the email too ...

mandarine688

Hmmm... well I definitely didn't read the fine print and took it into my local Sephora and they didn't mention anything about it, and they had the sample kits in stock and ready, so :confused:

register to remove this ad: