Free Alex Detail’s Revolution by Darren Campo book

thj0011

Resident Superhero
okay where was I when this was posted? :/

If you want I can send you a copy man. I ordered 3 before I read the terms and conditions (where it says only one per order) so I have an extra copy. Just pm me with your info and I'll get it out asap.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I didn't see this the other day.

Just like I said to Toph, if you want I can send you out one of my extra copies. It shouldn't take too long to get there since you're in Texas too. Just pm me your info if you want it.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
If you want I can send you a copy man. I ordered 3 before I read the terms and conditions (where it says only one per order) so I have an extra copy. Just pm me with your info and I'll get it out asap.
its okay dude. lol just share em to your nephews/nieces :h5: thanks for the offer.

meg1111

Just like I said to Toph, if you want I can send you out one of my extra copies. It shouldn't take too long to get there since you're in Texas too. Just pm me your info if you want it.

I don't want you to spend money on shipping it to me. You are so sweet though for offering to share! :kiss:

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I don't want you to spend money on shipping it to me. You are so sweet though for offering to share! :kiss:

It's like $2 to ship a book this size I'm sure. No big deal. If you change your mind just let me know.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: