Free 500 Credits from auction site

getsome

I recommend taking a look at Listia.com, because everything on the site is free. It’s basically an auction site, but no cash is involved, only credits. You get 100 credits when join, and 400 more when you list an auction item. And the item can be anything from old VHS tapes to an old walkman or something.

The idea of the site is to get rid of the things you don’t want anymore and get new things that you do want… without using cash. The first 500 credits you start with can get you a lot of cool things for free.

Since I joined, these are the auctions I won by using my first 500credits, it cost me nothing:
$5 Gift Card to Bath & Body Works – 55 Credits
DVD of Shrek (free shipping) – 75 Credits
DVD of Toy Story (Free shipping) – 105 credits
New iphone Case – 115 credits
Wii Video Game – 145 credits

I’m continuing to use Listia to get more stuff and clean out my garage, but let me know what you think. :D

getsome

i see quite a few free shipping items... especially like baseball cards and gift cards.
I sold a few things so far. I had one person pick up my stuff, and I shipped a VHS tape for $1.50... but they paid for shipping.

baller41124

just wandering how do ya get more than 550 pts i have posted 2 items but didnt get an extra 500 pts do you only get 500 once dont get how to make more points can u help???

getsome

I think you only get 500 when you join. You can get 50 more when you link up your twitter account, and 100 more if you link up your facebook account. You get 50 more for each person you refer.
And.... just sell some stuff you don't want and get more credits that way, that's what i'm doing.

getsome

I hope they add some kind of friend/buddy set up so you can follow friends auctions.

BTW, just won a 1 year free POGO subscription for 200 credits. They have a lot of pogo subs being auctioned off.

getsome

some say it in the title, otherwise, you have to click on each auction and says right next to location. it has shipping options. hope this helps.

register to remove this ad: